In desirable Saratoga Creek neighborhood, only one block from Saratoga. Elegant open floor plan. Close to shopping, easy access to Lawrence Exp & 85. One story remodeled home Inviting dining area:2 skylight/picture window/wide sliding door to backyard. New kitchen features: skylight/white cabinets/center island/stainless steel appliances(French door refrigerator/5 burner range/hood/dishwasher/touch control drawer Microwave) Master suite offers: set of closets/elegant master bath: shower & bench/double vanity/beautiful plumbing fixtures. AC, copper pipes, new sliding doors & double pane windows, new recessed lighting throughout, sky lights & sun tunnel, new mirrored closet doors, new flooring, interior & exterior paint, inside laundry/new lawn in back/ mature landscaping/ 2 car garage Per county record the house size is 1441 sq. ft. The previous covered patio has been enclosed and converted to kitchen and dining area. The size of the house including the enclosed area is 1835 sq. ft.
Single Family, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public
1,835 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Campbell Union High
Country Lane Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- More than One Bedroom on Ground Floor
- Family Room
- No Family Room
- Breakfast Bar,Dining Area,Skylight
- Countertop - Quartz,Dishwasher,Freezer,Garbage Disposal,Hood Over Range,Ice Maker,Island,Microwave,Oven Range - Gas,Refrigerator,Skylight
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Shower over Tub - 1,Stall Shower - 2+,Tile,Updated Bath
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Skylight; Floors: Laminate
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,On Street.
- Sprinklers - Lawn
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Fenced,Sprinklers - Lawn.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price