Enchanting inside and out and perfectly located, this home has been lovingly maintained by the same family for almost 40 years. The ambiance is classic and timeless with hardwood floors, wooden window shutters, and towering vaulted ceilings. The formal living room connects easily to the extra-large rear yard, the formal dining room awaits entertaining, plus there is an inviting family room. Adding the finishing touch, this home has solar-powered electricity and Nest thermostats for eco-friendly energy efficiency. Plus, the homes location provides convenient walkability, just two blocks to shops and restaurants and less than one mile to the new Burlingame Recreation Center and famed Burlingame Avenue. While Washington Park is close at hand, this homes extra-large rear yard is a recreational haven unto itself complete with custom playhouse or hobby studio. All of this plus access to great Burlingame schools, including the elementary and high schools just blocks away. Welcome home!
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sewer: Sewer Connected
2,240 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Public Utilities,Solar Panels - Owned
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Primary Suite / Retreat
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Eat in Kitchen,Formal Dining Room
- In Utility Room,Inside,Upper Floor,Washer / Dryer
- Cooktop - Electric,Garbage Disposal,Microwave,Oven - Electric,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Half on Ground Floor,Shower and Tub,Showers over Tubs - 2+,Tile,Tub in Primary Bedroom
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Gas Heat, Solar. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Wood Frame
- 2. Family Room,Gas Starter,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Solar Power
- Additional Interior Features
- Garden Window,High Ceiling ,Open Beam Ceiling,Vaulted Ceiling ,Wet Bar; Floors: Carpet,Hardwood
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,On Street,Workshop in Garage.
- Sprinklers - Auto,Sprinklers - Lawn
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,Deck ,Fenced,Sprinklers - Auto,Sprinklers - Lawn. Grade - Level.
Cash or Conventional Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price