Well kept single story home with very nice Tough Shed type office in back yard. Beautiful kitchen with nook features Corian counters, stainless steel appliances and gas stove. Living room opens to dining room with access via sliding door to back yard. Low maintenance landscaping and raised garden with southwest exposure. The solar is owned and not leased so electric bills significantly reduced.
Single Family, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer Connected
1,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas,Public Utilities,Solar Panels - Owned
San Mateo Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- No Family Room
- Breakfast Nook,Formal Dining Room
- In Garage
- Cooktop - Gas,Countertop - Solid Surface / Corian,Dishwasher,Exhaust Fan,Garbage Disposal,Refrigerator
- Bath Description
- Shower over Tub - 1,Stall Shower
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- 1. Gas Burning,Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Floors: Carpet,Laminate
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Balcony / Patio
- Pool Description
- Spa - Above Ground,Spa - Cover,Spa / Hot Tub
- Above Ground,Cover,Spa / Hot Tub
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,BBQ Area,Drought Tolerant Plants,Fenced,Low Maintenance,Storage Shed / Structure. Grade - Level,Regular.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price