Looking for a large property in a great Los Altos Hills location? This might just be the one. This home needs remodeling throughout, but it is worth the effort. The property sits on a secluded 1 and a 1/4 acre lot with beautiful views of the surrounding hills and mountains. Wonderful views are available from many locations such as: the kitchen, dining room, living room and the spacious primary bedroom. The property features a 6 car garage with additional room for large vehicles like boats and or RVs. There is a spacious lower level that has a kitchen, full bathroom, additional living room, large fireplace and a huge storage room that perhaps can be converted into an additional bedroom (possible ADU). This one is a must see!
Single Family, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Water: Individual Water Meter,Public
Sewer: Sewer - Public,Sewer Connected
5,569 sq. ft
Yes - 6 spaces
Individual Electric Meters,Individual Gas Meters,Public Utilities
Mountain View-Los Altos Union High
Georgina P. Blach Intermediate
Los Altos High
Detailed Room Information
- Ground Floor Bedroom,Primary Suite / Retreat
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Dining Area,Eat in Kitchen
- In Utility Room,Inside
- 220 Volt Outlet,Built-in BBQ Grill,Countertop - Tile,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Island with Sink,Oven - Built-In,Pantry
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Full on Ground Floor,Primary - Oversized Tub,Primary - Stall Shower(s),Shower and Tub,Showers over Tubs - 2+
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter and Slab
- 3. Family Room,Gas Log,Living Room,Other Location.
- Additional Interior Features
- Vaulted Ceiling ,Wet Bar; Floors: Carpet,Tile,Vinyl / Linoleum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 6 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,Gate / Door Opener,Off-Street Parking,Room for Oversized Vehicle,Workshop in Garage.
- Pool Description
- Pool - In Ground,Pool / Spa Combo
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grade - Gently Sloped,Grade - Mostly Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price