WOW! Modern East facing home w/ divine sunrise views, city light night views & abundant serenity! Culdesac location! Large lot, possible subdivision (buyer to verify with city) & existing rentable studio creates income opportunity. Recently fully remodeled. Walking distance to downtown Saratoga & award-winning Saratoga schools. A peaceful, quiet, location full of nature and still close to town; restaurants, parks, library, schools & more. Views from the majority of the house! Grand foyer w/high ceilings, box ceiling in great room, formal living + dining, bonus/studio room w/kitchenette + full bath (bonus room can be connected to the main house), Engineered hardwood floors throughout, Indoor laundry & powder room. Spacious kitchen with large island, glistening quartz countertops, modern cabinets, state-of-the-art appliances. Pool w/pool heater and gorgeous pool deck with stamped concrete; Sanded sports court; gazebos. Large walk-in storage room in the 3 car garage. Modern landscaping.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Sewer: Sewer - Public
3,733 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Los Gatos-Saratoga Joint Union High
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Kitchen / Family Room Combo
- Dining Area in Family Room,Eat in Kitchen
- Cooktop - Gas,Dishwasher,Freezer,Island,Microwave,Oven Range - Built-In, Gas,Refrigerator,Wine Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Perimeter,Wood Frame
- Additional Interior Features
- High Ceiling ,Walk-in Closet; Floors: Hardwood,Tile
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Pool Description
- Pool / Spa Combo
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,BBQ Area,Deck ,Fenced,Fire Pit,Gazebo.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price