Gorgeous single-story home. Featuring; Fully updated kitchen w granite countertops, top of the line maple cabinets, tile floors, recessed lights, SS appliances and travertine backsplash, tastefully remodeled bathrooms with designer tiles, floating vanity and mirrors, designer chandeliers in foyer, dining, hallway and bedrooms, fully remodeled Garage with epoxy floor, custom storage closets, recessed lighting and extra attic storage access, 240 volts Tesla Wall charger in garage, motion sensor flood lights around the property, Ring doorbell, Nest thermostat, 2022 model energy efficient water heater, 8x10 ft large Storage shed in the backyard. Award winning schools; Weibel elementary, Horner middle school and Irvington high school, quite cul de sac home located in Weibel. Close to BART, shopping, theaters and restaurants, easy access to 680,880 freeways. Sweet tasty Plum, Nectarine, Cherry trees in the backyard that blossom around summer every year.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
Sewer: Sewer - Public
1,728 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room
- Separate Family Room
- Breakfast Bar,Dining Area in Living Room
- Electricity Hookup (220V),Gas Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Oven - Self Cleaning,Oven Range
- Bath Description
- Shower over Tub - 1,Stall Shower,Tile,Tub in Primary Bedroom,Updated Bath
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Foundation: Concrete Slab
- 1. Living Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bay Window,Vaulted Ceiling; Floors: Laminate,Tile
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage,Off-Street Parking.
- Balcony / Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Balcony / Patio,BBQ Area,Fenced. Grade - Level.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price